Tuesday 29 December 2015

The Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt weeks 9 - 12

Oops, I am a bit behind with blogging my Farmer's Wife blocks so here are 4-week's worth of blocks.  

Week Nine kicked off on the 23rd of November and we had 3 blocks to make that week:







Week Ten started on the 30th of November and we had 2 more blocks to make:




Personally I think that my block looks like a kangaroo blowing its nose.
What do you think? =0P


Week Eleven started on the 7th of December and we had another 2 blocks to make:




Week Twelve started on the 14th of December with our last two blocks for the year:




Thankfully we now have a 2-week break until the 5th of January for me to catch up a bit... 



Here are my blocks so far - all 28 of them; only 71 more to go.
(This is NOT the final layout!)

2 comments:

  1. Great blocks! Yes! The kanga does look it's blowing its nose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL I didn't like that block before I made it & even less after I made it so it will probably end up on the back of the quilt.

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback.