Monday 1 September 2014

Foxy


I recently discovered the Tartan Kiwi due to her Butterfly Challenge so I purchased another one of her paper piecing patterns - Foxy

Her pattern can be purchased here: http://www.thetartankiwi.com/2014/08/fox-pattern-release.html

Overall I found this to be a very easy pattern to paper piece however you will need some larger pieces of fabric (not so many little scraps in this one).  Fat Quarters will suffice.


Carlie's Fox
 
This is a mini quilt which I made for my friend Carlie.  Carlie first introduced me to paper piecing and talked me into joining the Quilt Club Australia quilting bees (see my page links above). 
 
The other one I made was for my dear friend Kelly.  I forgot to take a photo of the finished quilt before it went down to Melbourne but here are some "in progress" photos of her silver fox:

Paper Piecing


Completed top - Silver Fox


Quilt Label teaser I posted on Instagram - Kel had no idea what I was making for her.


1 comment:

  1. Fiona, I made it to your blog! So happy to be here! I look forward to keeping up with all you share here. (Don't forget my bonus entry, and to enter my drawing on IG under charhere)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback.